Tell others about Sierra

Share/Bookmark

Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekly update

It's been harder to keep ahead of the things I feel I "need" to do this past week. Sierra has been holding steady and the weather has been wet, but mild here. I have one more measurement to send to Eddie's wheels, but a friend mentioned that I should call in the measurement to see how friendly and helpful the staff might be. The people at doggon wheels were very helpful and friendly and called me to talk about what carts that might work for Sierra.

We haven't been taking her on long walks, but several shorter ones per week and she is maintaining her strength and toe dragging less. The diet appears to be helping her hold her ground. I am doing some strengthening and balance exercises a few times a week as well. Still no where for her to swim.

My goal for the coming week is to get the last measurement done and a chart to record her exercises and walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment