Tell others about Sierra

Share/Bookmark

Monday, June 29, 2009

Falls

I am working on a recommendations list. Today I checked out the costs for acupuncture and listed on Craigslist my need for a swimming location. I have yet to take that stupid measurement.

Sierra fell down the bottom three steps yesterday and ended up with hind legs under the stairs and her front paws on the second step. She needed help to regain her footing and it was a bad way to start the day, but she doesn't seem to worried by her falls and slips. She now waits for me to help her down the steps at the end of the night for bedtime. I am trying to teach her to "stay" either upstairs or downstairs when I am running around the house with one last errand to do, rather than let her follow me. I think conserving her energy is going to be important in the coming summer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment