Tell others about Sierra

Share/Bookmark

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pool

I have a lead on a local neighbor that may allow me to use their pool. We are going to meet them on Thursday. I bought Sierra a new doggie lifejacket as she has not been swimming in awhile and she is pretty deconditioned. I wanted to give her some extra buoyancy to start with. If we get the "all clear" from the neighbor then I will work out a program to built strength and endurance throughout the summer. I think that walking her in the fall and winter will work out okay, since it's cooler, but the hot weather is killing her. I really need someone to remind me to take the last measurement and send it to Eddie's Wheels to see if they have anything refurbished for her. Wish us luck for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment